FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
What is it about PayPulse that'll get my heart racing?
- Link any chipped card from any bank
- Unbeatable security through every registration and payment step
- No charge for sign up, no monthly fees. Electricity and airtime purchases are free. 1.34% + N$1.50 to send money, N$5.00 p/transaction to pay bills*
*Subject to transaction amount
How do I get my finger on the pulse?
- Register with your name, cellphone number and email address to receive a PIN
- A PayPulse account is then created for you automatically
- Enter your chipped card details (from any bank) to link it to your PayPulse account
- Receive and enter an OTP sent to your phone via 3D Secure
- And you're done!
What happens if I don’t have a card?
- Deposit money into your PayPulse Account at any Standard Bank branch, PnP or Woerman Brock merchant
- Top-up your PayPulse Account directly from your Standard Bank account via Standard Bank Online Banking, the Mobile App or Cellphone Banking. You don’t need to have a Standard Bank account to use PayPulse.